Saturday 9 February 2013

Topshop SS13

Decided to pop into Topshop the other day as its been a few weeks since my last visit. Usually I visit about once a week and it can get a little dull seeing the same clothes over and over again so I was more than a little happy to see the arrival of Topshop's SS13 collection. Featuring a variety of pastel coloured knitted jumpers and floral jeans definitely made me both nostalgic and excited for summer. And what with the gloomy weather in London, I can't wait to update my look with some brightly coloured jumpers! I was also really loving the variety of graphic print trousers and bold knits they had in stock which would create great edgy outfits. I also noticed a lot of monochrome pieces such as black and white striped tops and trousers which made me ecstatic be
Despite loving colour, during the winter months I can't help but reach for dark clothing so the return of monochrome is right up my street.

What do you think of Topshop's new collection?

Some snaps of the new stock in Topshop


No comments:

Post a Comment