Monday 18 February 2013

Sleek Blush in 'Suede'

Hey everyone, so here's my first beauty post. I was in desperate need of a new blush and my friend Lydia a.k.a The Style Attacker (check out her blog here!: http://thestyleattacker.blogspot.co.uk) recommended Sleek's blush in the colour 'Suede.' I got it from Superdrug for about £4.49 which I think is a great price for a blush, especially as I'm not one to spend a huge amount on make-up. The packaging is really sturdy and has a mirror inside which is great for touch-ups.  
The colour is quite peachy and pigmented and it just looks really natural and healthy on and can be built up for a bolder colour but I absolutely love it and couldn't help try it out the minute I got home. I also got my Mum the 'Storm' eye palette (£8) which is really similar to the Make-Up Academy palettes (£4) and the Urban Decay Naked palettes. I'll do a separate review on that though! I've never tried any of the Sleek make-up range before but will definitely be trying out more of their products because I think the quality and the prices that go with them are amazing.

Have you tried any Sleek products? Comment and let me know below! (and again, sorry for the poor picture quality!)

2 comments: