Thursday 14 February 2013

3 days, 3 outfits

Hey  everyone! Firstly, please excuse my selfies in the mirror for these outfit posts - I don't have a tripod or a great camera for that matter to take great quality photos and hate asking people to take my photo so for now my iPhone will have to do.

These are just a few outfits I wore this week. I go to college every day so I don't really wear anything too fancy, comfort is key for me! The outfit on my left is my favourite and I bought the alphabet shirt from Primark for £12 when I went to Newcastle. I saw it posted on a few blogs and knew I had to have it, I think the print is so unique and I love the baggy shape and wide sleeves. I wore it with a black cami underneath because it is really sheer and some plain black leggings.

The jumper in the middle is from Topshop and comes in other colours too and is so warm and perfect for layering shirts underneath because of the high collar. I wore that with vintage Levi shorts from Urban Outfitters (old) and my favourite leather jacket.

It's hard to tell, but in the photo on the right I'm wearing a navy camouflage River Island shirt which I found in the sale for £20. It's a quite stiff jacket material and has aztec detailing on the shoulders but the stiffness bothers me quite a bit and i'm still deciding whether to keep it or not.

What's your favourite outfit posted?





No comments:

Post a Comment