Tuesday 2 April 2013

Summer Wishlist


Hey everyone,

So I recently booked my summer holiday to Barcelona with my best friend and now that the weather in London is finally getting a little warmer and sunnier I can't stop thinking about being in the sunshine and sunbathing on the beach! Okay so there are still 4 months to go until we're going away but I'm already thinking about what outfits I'll be wearing and what I'd like to get so here's just a few things I thought were really cute.  During summer months I basically live in shorts and playsuits (it's about the only time of year I don't wear leggings or jeans) and either Converse or Vans on my feet to be comfortable and casual. As I wear so much monochrome I want to try and stay clear of dull colours during summer and wear brighter items of clothings and more prints. I love the fluoro top (Topshop, £18) and bikini especially so might have to pay Topshop a little visit soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment